I didn't have another tin type available or an antique picture that would fit, so I started looking through my stack of antique fashion magazines.
The main ingredients: an ornate antique brush frame, vintage clip on earring, strand of pearls, and a picture from The Designer Magazine, April 1911. One coat of matte Mod Podge with a little water was used to attach the picture to the cardboard.
The pearls, lace, and rhinestones were all glued in place with Aleene's clear gel Tacky Glue. For a stronger hold, I used E6000 to attach the vintage earring. I punched two small holes in the top of the frame and attached the chain with wrapped headpins.
We had a little accident while I was attaching the chain to the top of the frame. I dropped my jewelry pliers on her lapel and they gave her a nasty little cut. Good thing they didn't land a little higher because she'd look pretty strange with a rhinestone in the middle of her face.
I think she's happy all dressed up in her fancy new hat and jewelry.